Eye strain- What to do

I have been staring at the computer for such a long time and my eyes seem to hurt already. Luckily I have found this article so that we could avoid eye strain http://www.allaboutvision.com/cvs/irritated.htm Just read on and tell mw how it worked for you.
@alokn99 (5717)
Thanks for sharing this great link. I've found taking continous breaks and getting out into the open and staring at objects at a long distance helps. So does blinking and of course the eye exercises.
You're very much welcome. Thanks for responding too.
@movicont (495)
Making sure the monitor lacks glare is very, very important. I can visibly notice how much more my eye has to strain when the monitor glare is very heavy. Frequent breaks are probably the best piece of advice on there, though it's also something most people don't follow. I've also had special glasses made for computers by my optometrist. One lens was red and the other was green, except I wasn't quite so sure how that helped me. It made everything around me darker, but didn't seem to affect my eye strain. Thanks for the article!
Yup I agree that less glare would mean less eye strain .Thanks for responding
hey normally links posted in mylot normally get deleted so be a bit checked of it well staring at computer will obiously result so eat lots of carrots and use anti radiant spectacles before using the computer
As far as I know referral links are the only things not allowed here. Unless it's related to the discussion a link would be good. Thanks for responding.