Have you experience tears rolling down ur eyes not knowing why?

It may sound a little strange but have you experience tears rolling down your eyes without really knowing why? I mean without actually knowing why you are crying at all ; like no particular reason , you just felt it and you feel so sad that you cannot help control it , it just flows down? Me, yeah yesterday without really knowing in particular why it happened. Im not sad yesterday but neither happy , i would say im just calm then suddenly out of maybe "being alone in the house " i just felt it ... im crying and crying and crying and after that i feel relieved just that . Do you experience the same ?
@Wizzywig (7860)
Yes, that sometimes happens to me and I really cant pinpoint anything thats made me feel that sad. Afterwards, it does feel better - maybe its some sort of subconscious tension that we need to release? It also happened when I came round from a general anaesthetic recently. The nurses were asking if i was in pain and I felt so stupid!
funny experienced you have on that tears . I guess yes a tension that has to be released.
@Wizzywig (7860)
I am scheduled to go again this week so I'd better warn them to have the tissues on stand by... and then I'll probably have a completely different reaction!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I have experienced the same, ronacruz2007. It is a reaction to maybe both internal and external forces. Maybe you have a lot going on inside, and the release through tears is a healthy way to express it. It could also be depression, too. I went through a stint where I was reacting to even movies and commercials, because they remind me of something from my life experiences. Crying lets us know we are human. And it is better than keeping all that emotion inside, yes?
You are right about that i guess , I mean not specifically that day alone . Maybe the tension brought about by previous days and yesterday was the culmination of everything , that is why tears flow. better to release it i guess.
It happened to me after my daughter was born. I was just sitting there feeding her and I was crying my eyes out for no apparent reason. I guess my hormones were so out of whack after childbirth. I think they call that baby blues. Pretty crazy though.
@SusanLee (1920)
That has only happened to me one time. Many, many years ago, my husband, two children and myself went out to eat. We were sitting there eating and all of a sudden out of no where I felt the heaviest burden hit me, I thought my heart would break under the weight. Hot tears started to fall and fall, my husband asked me what was wrong and I told him I had no idea. I tried to eat and had to keep wiping my face and eyes, it lasted a good ten minutes. I never made any sounds or crying faces. I did get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and get a grip on myself. When I got back to the table it lasted a few more minutes and then it was gone as quick as it hit me. To this day I have no idea what that was all about. It has never happened since. I think when I went to the bathroom I prayed a little, I don't really remember.
@zhaosonghan (1039)
When your tears rolling down your eyes,it's impossble you don't know why,one directy reason is that you are moved...