Birthday cake - what kind??

Birthday cake - A birthday cake with candles
@ebsharer (5518)
When its your birthday time what kind of cake do you like? Do you tell some one to get it for you or do they already know? My husband loves cookie cake so thats what he gets. No need to even ask I just know to get it. Last year I got him a double layer cookie cake - it had frosting in the middle. He loved it! For me I love cheese cake. I am not much of a regular vanilla or chocolate cake person but give me a cheesecake and I'm GOOD! So whats your favorite and why?!?
@sudalunts (5526)
birthday cake - Do you like cake?
I am not really a cake eater, but if I had to make a choice I would choose a chocolate cake with moocha filling and chocolate icing. I got a cake like that for my husband's birthday from Costco's, and it was really good. It was a hugh cake and really cheap. some of the bakery cakes I find to be really dry. I like a nice moist cake.
@di1159 (1580)
I will usually make a rum cake as its a big hit for the adult crowd. Bacardi has a great,easy recipe which I love to make (and eat) and its usually the first thing to go when I have guests over. Myself, I love most any kind of cake, but I love the icecream cakes from Marble Slab or ColdStone. They a bit pricy, but they sure taste good!