Audio Ads on MyLot!?!?!?!?!

@Kat4676 (474)
Do these ads annoy anyone else? It seems like they are on 80% of the pages that you go to. Do you think they should have less of these annoying ads? I am not complaining about the normal ones cause you know what? I click on a lot of them on here and I know they are needed to support some sites. :) I would turn my speakers down but, I usually have music playing on yahoo.
I have to turn off my speakers just to not get annoyed. They drive me crazy but I still manage.
@Kat4676 (474)
Is that why your name is "insane" :P I do like your name though, how did you come up with it?
@myklj999 (13657)
• Olney, Illinois
I mute my speakers when I'm here because of those things. They are very annoying!
@Kat4676 (474)
I'm with you on that one! My only thing is that I like to have my music on my computer when I am on myLot and it just drowns out me tunes! I am thinking of just not listening to music while I am on here lol
They are so annoying that I totally turn off the sound!