Has anyone else ever heard that you have to eat your food in a certain order to

Recently I have heard that you have to eat in a certain order to loose weight. Like eat whatever carbs that you have in the meal first.. then the protein.. then your vegeatables Something about it takes your brain like 20 minutes to realize that you have eaten the carbs.. Anyone else ever heard of this? Is it true?
I do not think this would work because you will still be eating the same amount of calories. The best way to lose weight is to use a smaller plate. If you fill this up you will not have as much if you have a big plate. Alos you must take your time when you eat. Chew each bite for a long time. Do not put any food on your fork until you have finished what is in your mouth. The brain takes about 20 minutes to tell you that you have had enough to eat so if you eat slowly you are less likely to overeat. Hope this helps.
I am having a time with this, I am a night eater... So I do well most of the day, then at night I want to eat!
@lixiaos77 (1030)
• Shijiazhuang, China
It quite interesting to hear about that. I believe if you have a good appetite, every other thing will be not important. Eating food is really a enjoyment, if we have it in certain order just as take medicines, this is no pleasure when have foods. Maybe we are more intelligent than those so called scientist sometimes.
I agree that food should be enjoyable also!