I will not eat green eggs and ham!.. And I will not VOTE!

@nanciem (1106)
I have just gotten off the phone with a good friend, we got into a very heated discussion about voting. I will not vote, she thinks I should. I do not agree with either of the running mates points of view, she tells me to vot anyway... HELLO! No I am not voting. I think it is useless, I see the same crap, time and time again, nothing has changed, people are still hungry, people are still homeless! Not one person in thi world shold be this way, I think it's all bullcrap! I know politics are tabu, but HELLO.. someone needs to say crap, put someone in the running that has actually BEEN there. I have yet to see this!
@Kat4676 (474)
I was talking with a good friend about this the other day. I haven't voted in almost 12 years due to the crap that goes on. We got on this little kick and I popped up and said "In 3 years I am going to run for President" she wants to be my campaign manager as she is a few years younger than me. I have been in all those positions; hungry, homeless and screwed by the government. I know it isn't an easy task but maybe I will actually go for it. Ya never know :)
@nanciem (1106)
Ya know what? Go for it! I am tired of all the bullcrap, someone has to take a stand, I don't mean all this Phony crap... we nee real people, real experiences... If you run.. you have my vote!
@Kat4676 (474)
I have 3 years to go yet but, it gives me time to prepare. :) Hopefully it will all work out good. Thanks for your vote! :D
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I dont think you should ever vote just for the sake of voting. If you dont truly believe in a canidate and that includes being informed to the best of your knowledge,no. Just voting without any conviction or true support of the canidate is hypoctitcal to me. If you arent being honest what right do you have to expect it from them?