he fell in love with her

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends he is my cosign. he is good boy. but she is not good .i knew.because she is my relative. she is very very bad lady.but he is very very good person. i telled with his about her.but he is not lesioning my words.and not understanding. how do i explain with his about her. please suggest for my cosign.
@abhaijith (2837)
I think,Its really a difficult task.Cos he's in deep love with her.So He will not believe our words, i think thats what happened to you. As, you are saying she is a bad girl,He will realize it very soon. we can't do any thing in this case. Thanks.
• Bangladesh
First of all, why you want to alienate between them I couldn't understand. Secondly why that girl is not likable to you? Third I am confuse if you love that boy or not. In the end I wanna tell if you don't like the girl just avoid her. and if she is really bad then just inform that guy don't just force him to stay away from her. And remmber every one has the right to lead his life on his will. So let him choose his partner.
@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend what are you talking .he is my cousin only.why did you have this thinking.i dont know that reason.any how your thinking is write dount.ok its ok. i understood.but.its really friend. she's not good.i sea that lady behavior.already she had 5 lovers.my cousin is 5th lover.any how happy my lotting
@sksingh (1413)
how you can define one good or bad. what is criteria for good or bad.
@laxmi123 (949)
i have many reasons friend. its true its know all college members.but he is not knew about her.