Frozen Pancakes

@jillhill (37383)
I am not good at making pancakes though I love to eat them. For the last couple of months I have been buying a brand that I get at Walmart called De Wafflebakkers brand that are absolutely delicious! There are 24 in a package so they are relatively inexpensive! If you like frozen pancakes you'll truly enjoy these! They have buttermilk or blueberry that I know of! Just sharing the info!
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Jill, We tend to only have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday so I make my own then, my daughter though loves them so this would be the sort of thing she would buy to enjoy anytime. Ellie :D
@jillhill (37383)
I used to never really like them but have acquired a taste for them now that my grandddaughter is here alot! LOL
• Sweden
i have never eaten frozen pancakes. thats not so popular in sweden, but i often make pancakes. but its just that american pancakes ar like 5 times as thick as the swedish ones. and we dont have syrip on your. jelly and jugar i have
@jillhill (37383)
I acutally like milk and sugar on them too.
@carolbee (16241)
Frozen pancakes are not bad if I load them with maple syrup and butter. I don't eat them on a regular basis because most of the time I skip breakfast. Know that's not good but have never been much of a breakfast eater. I remember making pancakes when the kids were little and the first batch was always nasty. Threw them away.
@jillhill (37383)
I can't make a decent pancake to save my soul! My granddaughter loves these so I keep them on hand and I like them too..can't stand frozen waffles though..I think they are nasty.
Hi Jill, Thanks for the tip on the frozen pancakes. I am on my way to Walmart today and will check these out. I have 2 grandsons with me for the summer and they like pancakes, but are too lazy to cook them themselves. This will be good for them. I am not much of a breakfast person, but when I do have it, I would like a pancake with maple syrup and a cup of coffee. Sounds great to me. Have a nice day..
@jillhill (37383)
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
I too love pancakes and eat the ones Walmart use to sell. They sadly no longer carry that brand and have switched to their own brand Great Value and they are not nearly as good as De Wafflebakers brand. Bad move Walmart. Purple Pancake Lady
I have seen this brand at wal-Mart, but no one I knew had ever tryed them. So I never bought them. So I am glad I say that you like them. Now I know someone has eaten them and that they are good. I will have to get some and try them myself. I like fast and easy since the kids have gone to school. I can just pop some food in and eat. This helps so I can get done with the house work and can be on MyLot.. Happy MyLotting and posting! Have a great day!!
@jillhill (37383)
That's what I like...they are good and convient!
@MH4444 (2161)
Thanks for the tips about the brand. I have made my own before and frozen them; but new things are always fun to discover. I would love the blueberry ones since I love blueberry anything generally speaking. Sounds yummy.
@jillhill (37383)
Hope you enjoy them!
@underdogtoo (9599)
Frozen pancakes! What a great idea. My wife makes fresh pancakes everytime and I never had the occasion to try frozen ones. Cheers!!
@jillhill (37383)
Cheers to you too!
Thank you for the info! My daughter loves pancakes, and usually, I dont have time in the morning to make anything from scratch before we have to get out the door and start our crazy rush routine. So, thank you!
@jillhill (37383)
You are welcome sweetie!
@Jenaisle (3803)
Yummy, that's mouth watering. I love pancakes. These are my favorite breakfast meal. But I still have to taste frozen pancakes. From your description, I'm sure it's delicious. Now, I'm hungry...lol...Happy mylotting.
@jillhill (37383)
Hope you found something good to eat!
@piasabird (1737)
I buy frozen pancakes and waffles at Walmart. I forget the brand though and don't feel like going downstairs and digging in my freezer. lol I always try to buy the ones that are made with 100% whole wheat flour and grains. Hey, popping them in the toaster is just so much easier than making them from a box mix and forget about making them from scratch!
@jillhill (37383)
Mine from scratch are not good! LOL....for some reasons I don't have the touch!
@lilybug (21148)
I don't think I have ever had frozen pancakes. I keep a box mix in the pantry for when the kids want pancakes. My son has been wanting waffles all the time lately instead of pancakes. I like to make extra and freeze them for mornings when he has school and I don't have time to make them for him.
@jillhill (37383)
That is a very good idea!