What is the most precious and most valuable thing in your life?...

@brisk123 (2826)
Is it your diamond necklace,your gold jewellery,a nice bungalow,or your family and kids,etc?
@balasri (26553)
The life itself.I consider it as the most precious and valuable gift given to me by God.
@brisk123 (2826)
yes my friend,our life is precious,each individual is a creation of God.Everyone is unique and this makes it even more interesting and valuable.
@balasri (26553)
You have said it very nicely.
@Margajoe (4718)
Hi! I guess the most valuable thing in my life, would be my health. Without it , it is hard to look after the family. take care, Margajoe.
@brisk123 (2826)
Yup, health is wealth my friend.Have a healthy life!Cheers!
@Margajoe (4718)
Thank- you. Same to you, have a good healthy life. Take care, Cheers. Margajoe
@redkathy (3375)
It is definitely my faith. Without faith I have no hope, no life, no family, I can do nothing good without it!
@brisk123 (2826)
Keep your faith alive!Best wishes..
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
The most precious and most valuable thing in my life are 1. It is my family 2. My real estate (House and Land) 3. And the people around me 4. Luxury things is just in my last part.
@brisk123 (2826)
Yes my friend luxury things and items though it may seem like a valuable thing, in true sense it is not.Our family is important to us.It is the greatest gift one can ask for.Material things are at the least priority when compared to love and affections that we get from our dear ones.
@abhaijith (2962)
I think my most valuable thing in my life is my relationships. Thanks friend.
@brisk123 (2826)
hello my friend,we came alone into this world as a baby,then we got related to too many precious relationships, not to talk about just our loving parents but many others who are included in our lives.Take care.
@y2krimi (134)
The most precious and most valuable things in my life are(the blessings of God): 1. my mom and dad 2.my love and 3.ofcourse me
@brisk123 (2826)
Blessings is something that we all mankind should be thankful about to Our Almighty.Our Parents are important without which our existence would not have been possible.Happy mylotting!
My husband and son are definitely the most precious things in my life. Other then that I don't own a lot of possessions that are worth anything and the computer is the thing I would want to leave behind the least. However, I would do that for my family.
@brisk123 (2826)
Having a family and being in a family is the most wonderful gift one can ever ask for.You have your husband and son and I know they are the most important part of your life.There is nothing you cannot do to be with them.Happy family,and have a good day!
@thedaddym (1737)
That is an easy question. Hands down it would be my wife and children. There is nothing more valuable in this world to me then them. Have a wonderful day!!
@brisk123 (2826)
Wife and kids, when you are a family man, I know they are the most valuable and precious ones in one's life.You cannot bear to leave without them or stay away even for a day.Happy home!Good day!
• Bangladesh
Hhmmmm... The most precious things are my respect, my family and my religion. I can't leave any of them.
@msmell (1378)
The most valuable things in my life are number 1 my kids and then number 2 my pug's who are to me my babies as well oh and then I guess the other half would have to follow in there somewhere too