50 dollars a day

How can I earn at least $50 a day without doing anything? I don't like clicking and most of all I don't like posting! Someone please give me comments or suggestions.
@nic_knick (741)
i am also looking forward to that.
@chiyosan (29388)
you wouldnt even get a dollar if you don't work...
@sconibear (8005)
ummmmm, well you could either win the lottery or rob banks.........but i guess that would mean you have to do something......other than that i don't think you're going to get $50.00 in a YEAR if you don't do something. but good luck to you.
@czyuan (96)
Is it possbile? i strongly doubt that. If you want to earn money, work hard instead of dreaming.
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
I don't think it is possible, without doing a thing :D But I might be wrong ^^ If anyone knows how to earn that pls contact me ^^
I don't know if that is possible, especially for doing nothing. You could join one of those sites that pay you just to refer people.
@thinkbest (210)
Is that possible? Some perhaps possible but some others seem like impossible. But, perhaps one of our friends will give you information?