ginebra tied the series (2-2)

i have watched the game live earlier before i went for work and i am very happy to see my fave team play and outwin the other team...like NBA they are in best of 7 championship series and i am hoping that we will have the victory...it will be sensational if we will...we started the season with 1 win and 7 losses and nobody thought that we can make it but they are all proven worng when the team win all 13 games straight and that is history for the league.. question: how happy are you when your team win esp the championship? thnks
@adoremay (2069)
This time, it is already 3-2, and I think by Sunday it would 4-2. I am happy if it would be 4-2 on Sunday ( no offense ). For me Air21 deserves it more than ginebra, although ginebra is a good team, air 21 is trying to prove that they can be champions too, so lets just give them the chance to experience it.
now it is tied again 3-3!!yey...in the start of season ginebra had 2 win 7 losses and after that 13 wins to 0 losses what a comeback!!hehehe i am indeed happy very... thnks
@adoremay (2069)
Today will be the deciding game. Best of luck for the two of us.
bgk wins the night i was there watching the action live that is so fun!!! good series i should say!