I just cant believe it!

@bunnybon7 (37156)
Holiday, Florida
i've been trying to get on the digest! dont know why it just seems like a challenge i'd like to accomplish. i've had a couple of pretty good discussions i thought would do it. anyway, i got so mad today when i went and saw discussions make it that were boring. sorry, but its the same ones that people have complained about like, what do you watch on tv., what sandwich do you eat,etc. i cant even remember what they were now. but, it just irks me! have you hoped to get on the digest?
@marina321 (4561)
It's not that I'd hoped to get on the digest but when I have had a discussion with a number of responses, I have checked and have not made it but not really bothered as I believe it will make little or no difference..except giving myself a nice pat on the back and maybe another post for my blog. I also heard from someone that we all get different digests depending on our interests so hey, if it's not on yours, it may well be on someone else's
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
hhmmm. maybe so. i didnt know that.
@marina321 (4561)
Thanks for the BR bunnybon Happy myLotting
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey bunny. I hear ya! I was thinking the same thing last night when I was reading the digest. I never get on there either. Some of the discussion that they put on there are downright boring and stupid! I just don't get it. I see so many other discussions that are so much more interesting that should have been on there. I don't understand how they pick the ones that they pick. It makes no sense to me. I'm glad that I'm not alone! I guess we're not supposed to understand or question it as with most things here so I guess we should be good little myloters and just be quiet and keep posting!
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
i guess so and just be happy to chat and learn from a few interesting posts.
@xboxboy (5578)
what is the digest? where is it situated in mylot? i see no tab for it. am i missing something on mylot?
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
its announced in your email. at least thats where i get it.
@mysdianait (64056)
I am NOT trying to get on it - but I did just the same It was last week-end with my 'old lady' discussion which I don't know whether was good or boring but it was there. Who picks what goes there, any idea? Beware that when your gets there you'll get a lot of work afterwards answering everyone that responds after seeing it there - I still have another 20 to get done I'll keep watching out for yours - good luck!
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
oh yes. that was a good topic! wtg, girl.
@kcbabez14 (967)
It doesn't really bother me. It would be nice but why try so hard when all the BS discussion's make it!
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
your right. its just my stupid over acheiver kicking in.
@misty99 (736)
Hi there friend.....LOL!After reading your topic i checked my email and start scrolling the digest sent.Waaa!none of my topics ever get thereActually i never gave much attention on it until now.I think i should never worry about that...just enjoy reading and postingYou'll get your time just wait
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks for your response. i suppose your right.