you think that we were put here for a purpose? if so what do you think yours is?

@mitchii (154)
i know i was put here for a purpose. honestly im not quite sure what that is as of yet. i know im good with helping people and giving them advice, but i dont think thats just it. who knows i guess ill just have to wait and see!
@nova1945 (1614)
I believe we all have a specific purpose on this earth. Whether it is something we consider spectacular or ordinary in our views there is a reason for our existence. It may be as simple as giving much needed kind words to someone at a given time. But that is something we will never know until judgement day. I wouldn't over analyze it, just live every day as if it were the one for which you will be judged and everything will be fine.
I dont think there really is a true purpose why we are here if so I just dont know what it is yet would suck if its something totally not worth it I wasted a life on a boring planet for nothing
@bamakelly (5194)
I think there is a purpose for us all. I believe that we are here on the earth for a purpose. We do have a creator above if you believe in that. If we all have faith then we should be fine. We need to put our faith in the Lord and believe he will save us from sin. I also believe that we are here to help other people and take care of one another.