what would you do to earn extra money if you've laid off your job???

I am young, married and a mom who just got laid off 3 weeks ago. My hubby's job has cut him of hours and I am in process of training for this work at home job and another one will be getting an interview. I am also trying to do something with YTB (Your Travel Biz) as thier Rep (you can join for free as a rep) and do not have money to buy magazines, don't have a car to go out and give them out. Plus, my hubby has our car to go to work and I have no choice but to stay at home and do work at home jobs. I wanted to do a home biz but they take too much for investment so I decided to work on my affiliate marketing business and my 2 work at home jobs for extra money. Then, I also am gonna get back to work with Free Money Team to earn a 3rd or 4th stream of income in our home. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do since I am laid off for money and to support my hubsand?
@cricket1 (487)
You could try some writing sites. I think that's a good thing if you can write and your post shows you have writing skills. Search for them and you might be surprised. It pays pretty good, it's work, but you seem to be willing to do that. Look for sites that pay upfront, not the pay for traffic ones, not much money in that.
One t hing that I ahve applied to do is to be a cha cha guide. This is something where you do searches on the internet. You get ten to twenty cents per search. You need to have someone to sponsor you as a referral though. I think that there are opportunities out there you jsut have to look for them and check them out thorughtly to make sure they are not scams.