If you could bring back one historical figure to life to help the world

who would it be?
Definitely Jiddu Krishnamurti. The man was way ahead of his time and had an extraordinarily unique way of thinking.
ok , I have to admit I dont know who that is. I will have to do some research or ask you to tell us more. Are there any links to his information?
Here's a discussion I started about him a few weeks ago, it also has some links to websites about him. Enjoy! http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1626338.aspx
Florence Nightingale! But, of course, I am a nurse! She advocated immensely to bring nursing to where it is today. If she were here, in today's modern world, I could only imagine what she could do for our profession!
Florence has SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NAME. Yes, she would be one of the main ones to bring back because she helped everyone. She would be a mover and a shaker now! Appreciate the response, happy mylotting!
@TheCarter (370)
I would say Jesus, but He is still alive.
I like your answer.YES, HE IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE.