Why does my dog always bite me?

China
The name of my dog is beibei..he's a fox dog. Why does he always bite me?im so puzzled.
@dagda24 (367)
It probably is a teething thing. From my experience puppies of most breeds will bite and chew anything they can fit in their mouths. They don't have a concept of it causing pain or damage. If it's any compensation, my cat hates me. She fusses around trying to get attention then as soon as you start stroking her she attacks. She's always been like it though and we've no idea why.
teeth?ya,thanx~~~Maybe i should take him to the pet hospital.
@dagda24 (367)
As long as none of his gums are infected it shouldn't be a problem. Every baby animal with teeth, including humans go through the same thing.
haha...but my teeth is very good.maybe its becausr i dont like eating anything sweet
I think that your dog is still a puppy. all puppies do that, but later on they will stop the bad habit. For some instances they are changing tooth and their gums itch that's why they bite.
Well so that your dog will not bite you give him something to eat...your dog will love you for that.,,your the one to feed your dog everyday...
try to give yerr dog a rubber ball.. that's just my suggestion