Marking Some Response As Best Can Be A Tough Choice ? What You Do Then ?

@Ganesh44 (5547)
Dear Friends I still remember discussion I had raised at mylot I wanted to mark two responses as best ....due to limitation of mylot I marked only one response as best and faced wierd words from other mylot member whom I wanted to mark as best as well. I marked a response of 5 lines as best and member who had little lesser quality reply but sizing 15 lines called me Arrogant .....another called me you are just mindless of your action ? I was shocked ohhh GOD can this be just possible ..... I was disappointed ....I went back to that guy told him your response was good but it lacked these facts.....you have great knowledge but I cant find your response as best..... Have you ever faced such situation ? What you do than ? " I raised this discussion twice in two different ways since I forgot cetain words in discssion heading in my last post ? sorry for that " Thanku Ganesh
Hi Ganesh44, I think you have explained everything very well and I understand you so don't worry to much of what others say to you, you don't have to give best rsponse to those if you don't want, just carry on Mylotting and have fun. Tamara
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Thanku...atleast some good people like you understand me also.....no infact I write and tell that your response is excellent....rather marking best.... Thanku Ganesh
@subha12 (18453)
Yes, it can be. I have seen that. in that case the responses that i think can be best responses, i revisit them. i find the better one, rate it BR and rate others positive.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
wow great idea ....to get out of puzzle Thanku Ganesh
@sivanj (1263)
Yeah i too have felt this. sometimes there will be more than one might be two or three who give really good responses and i am confused whom to give the "best response". I am really disappointed then that i will have to leave somebody even though they have given very good response.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
yes its really confusing and disapponting but read all responses u may get some way out ..... Thanku Siva Gaensh
@pehpot (4762)
I was about to post a topic regarding this one. I started a discussion and most of the response were great and so I am thinking is it ok to mark everyone a best response,but I knew it is not logical so when I read response in this topic, I knew now what I do. I'll just mark them with positive rating. Thanks for bringing this up.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
great...but can we mark all as best even we want I dont think so ...we can t mark two response as best ....yes ratings help us facing this problem Cheers Ganesh
@iskayz (5422)
Hi there! Oh I think I'm lucky I have never experienced someone getting mad or reacting for not choosing their response as best. I think we users should not react as such if not chosen for best response cause we can't really please everyone. Maybe for us, our response might be the best but it's the topic holder who has the option to choose which he/she thinks has given the best answer. But if ever I come across that situation, I'd probably just ignore the user who reacted. I won't engage myself further more in a debate that might cause my account here in mylot to get banned. Ciao!
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Yes are lucky infact not to face all such things ....yes we shud have freedom to choose best response ......but I think rating can help me to do other ways to mark others as better if not best Cheers !!! Ganesh
@Dadexter (438)
• Pakistan
Well! that's really true! It can be a tough choice sometimes....There should have been top 3 or somthing like that....But of course it not such big issue to call some one arrogant...!!!! However! I believe mylot has solved this problem somewhat by adding rate the response option!!! Infact that is even a better way to do it!!! because more than one people can rate the same response thus resulting in a more just rating!!! Isn't it!!!!
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhhh wow great I forget yes I can rate response also ...I will do that in future Arrogant is not a big deal....ha ha ha ha lol...ohhh man you are a tough guy I suppose that great Thanku Ganesh