Spoiled Brat segment of Bubble Gang! LOL

I always laugh everywhere whenever I remember the episodes of the "spoiled brat" segment of bubble gang. I remember the child, Angelina, with her signature line speaking to her maid, "Yaya, you're such a loser!" LOL... Who among you have watched it?
@pehpot (4762)
Kudos to bubble gang team for creating that segment. The nanny ( played with Micheal V.) is not really a loser but Angelina outsmart her always. Micheal V and Ogie alcasid is a perfect pair in comedy.
That's what I love with this segment. Angelina is so smart but with a bit of naughtiness. LOL.
@dhangski (3194)
I really that segment of Bubble gang. It's really funny. Ogie played the role well. Whenever my kids and I watches that we always laugh. Who ever thought of that segment must be smart.HUGZ!
@charmeyn (83)
I've watched it. :D Ogie Alcasid plays the role so well. I love the way he says "you're such a loser" .. :))
@jeiyah_12 (1041)
Yeah... I absolutely love it! it is so cute... I love the 'Yaya,you're such a loser thing'... Ogie is really cute there and Bitoy, he never really failed to make me laugh... Bubble Gang is really a nice show, their segments are really laugh to die... LOL, especially the new one Moymoy Palaboy... cute!