Is your fiance` accepted in your family?

You've met THE ONE - you love everything about him but what if your parents don't feel the same warm affection for your fiance`? How will you handle this situation to get their acceptance?
When he was my fiance he really wasn't accepted in the family until we got married.. Now that we are married he is accept in the family is take a few years before anyone one is accepted in the family.. Mom is the hardest person to get accepted by....
i had experienced this, i love a girl but my parents dont feel the same. but i loved her anyway, we had 2 kids but we're not married because we're both too young then. but we we're planning too. but soon she left me and our 2 kids. last time i've heard, she is already with someone else....maybe my parents somehow knew this will happen. but i have no regrets, i have 2 wonderful kids.