What Is a Good Story Line for VIctor Newman now?

@coffeebreak (17820)
Now that Victor is on "the loose" again, what do you think he is going to do? I haven't a clue as to waht that medication was he got down there in mexico, but now he is meeting "someone". Last time he walked out on life, he met up with what's her name and had a child with her and no one knew about it for years. Now he is really angry and feels all alone.....so... I wouldn't think they'd write him out as he is a very main character, but I don't really have any thoughts as to what they can do with this storyline...and I am a Soap Vet and have seen it all, so for me not to have a thought about a good storyline is rare!! So let's have some thoughts on some good, interesting, fun and even intelligent storylines for this man! YOu are a writter for Y&R - where are you going to take Victor Newman?
@chrislotz (8207)
And the story continues. I do get to watch the young and restless from time to time, although not enough to my liking, and so I do know that Victor is still in the show. They won't be writing him off too soon. The whole story line is about Victor, or in the background somehow. What do you think about him and Ashley getting back together? Is that who you are talking about in your discussion. No, you couldn't be as this discussion is 4 months old, must have been when Adam came into the show. I don't like him. What about you? Alrighty then, talk to you later my friend, Your friend Chris
@coffeebreak (17820)
Well, funny thing - four months since this discussion - and Victor has left and come back! Talk about repetition! But Ashley just 'found' him per Nicky's request and he is back in town to face murder charges - still against his family. But ahsley is in his bed now... like times have changed! I just don't know why those two don't marry and be done with it! It just gets old to ahve the same repetious storyline constantly returning! I liked adam, but they are just trashing him he might not have been "right" in what he did but his reasons were valid! But validity and Soaps - never meet!