season: have u noticed the coming of autumn?

@gabbana (1815)
China
i totally suffered from the hot these days, which almost killed me cause i can't bear it. but this morning and the whole day today, i found there was cool breeze and i really feel the autumn. according to the lunar calendar in china, the day before yesterday was called "autumn arrival". see? i feel it right away.
@samijo719 (1054)
This whole week it's only supposed to be about 95 degrees here which is hot,yes but normally August is our hottest month and we are pushing 120. So I am hoping that this week of 90's will mean for a longer cooler winter for us this year.
@gabbana (1815)
woo ! you like winter? let's see what it turns to be.
@samijo719 (1054)
Living in the desert I looove winter. It doesn't snow or anything but it's about 50 and BEAUTIFUL. Snows on the mountains so we have goreious views!
@nova1945 (1614)
I will be happy to see it. Autumn is my favorite season (next to Spring) but it also is the preface to winter which can be wicked at times. We have been unusually cooler this August but also unusually humid. The humidity is what I cannot tolerate, heat is ok if it is a dry heat.
@gabbana (1815)
ya ha, i can't bear the heat. hope to learn how to bear it like you. good luck. thanks
@nova1945 (1614)
Just comes from living in southern California for 43 years. Hot summers, no humidity. Now in Tennessee, humidity is terrible.
oh thats neat didnt know about the 'autumn arrival' but I know here where I live in the US (east coast) we have gotten some really lovely days that have been nothing but cool breezes and I love the autumn time but I had to hold off on telling anyone how excited for it because people usually look at you like your strange because this is how people feel about the summer. I ended up having to spend a lot of time at the gym because it was just too hot to go for long walks with my babies at times so Im so excited to be able to get back out there with my stroller and babies because being outdoors is so peaceful to me. I was born in September so maybe thats why I take to the cooler weather but Im sorry to hear that the summer was so rough for you, is it true that some people have thinner skin then others, maybe this is why the sun affects you that much. I see that a lot of the Asian people carry around umbrellas on hot days but I think I just need a nice pair of sunglasses but Im too cheap right now because I always lose them.
@gabbana (1815)
autumn in my hometown is not that good. in the moring when you go to work, it's a bit cold for girls to wear dress, during daytime, it's rather hot and tanning. and after 17.00when people make for home, it's windy and a little cold again, let alone evenings.
I agree with you when it comes to not being able to bear the heat! I live in Florida and it seems like we have summer year around. We don't typically start feeling the "autumn arrival" until the end of october, early november time frame. I love the feeling of autumn, so I'm looking forward to it!
@gabbana (1815)
oh, glad to receive your response, and nice to know a new friend here. i'm not that into autumn much, so wish we could make a change, is that deal? :)) be happy pal.
@palonghorn (5490)
We have had some unusually cool days here in PA for August. Even a couple of days in the 60's, it really did feel like Autumn. I'm not used to having cool days in August as I am originally from the south where 100 degree days are the norm in August. I have only been in the northeast a little over 3 years. My s/o laughed at me the other day as we were watching the weather channel, and I said 'what is up with that, 70 degrees, that's not summer weather!' lol
@gabbana (1815)
haha, better take a jacket since early morning and evening it may be cool . thanks
@jillbeth (2711)
August has been unusually cool for Indiana this year. It's a nice break because the older I get, the more the heat bothers me. We had some really nice weather during the winter, too, so it seems our seasons are all mixed up. I wouldn't be surprised if fall here were hotter than h*ll!
@gabbana (1815)
autumn is cool , but it is not my favourite one, cause it is quite windy. and makes my heart blue.