I get to Meet Jeff Foxworthy

My sister called me today, she won a contest and we get to do a "Meet and Greet" with Jeff Foxworthy Tomorrow night at 1030pm in Orlando. WE get to stay for the show as well. I am so excited, I can't wait. He is the coolest comedian. I just had to share my excitement..
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Okay I read the discussion but I have to have my two cents. I hope you had a wonderful time though, and you are very lucky. I would love to meet him he seems to be such a down to earth laid back guy. He's really a great comedian too, and not only him but the whole kitten kaboodle crew! So do you think you'll share the photo to us undeserving ones? lol... Well glad you got to go, hope your safe from the hurricane I heard about from the responder previous to my own. I hope you have a wonderful and equally as lovely evening.
yeah i guess i could share the photo.....lol
posted just for you....check it out....
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
mylot glitch? I don't see it. I haven't tested it for myself, but some members say that if you have a lot of mylot tabs up it ends up posting to another topic by accident. I don't know if that's if you have a lot in queue ready to be responded to (aka on the blank message box) or what... Try again, pwetty pwease?
@redkathy (3379)
I love Jeff Foxworthy. You are so lucky! I hope all will be well in Orlando. "Miss Faye" now a tropical storm, but soon to be hurricane is to make landfall near Ft Myers, according to the 5:00 update.
WE met him Friday night so we missed Fay.. She is coming to get us though,, we are in volusia county and we are expected to get her outskirts....Jeff is awesome, so laid back and wonderful, i have his autograph and one for my son as well as a picture of him my sister and I....
@redkathy (3379)
Guess I should have looked closer...LOL It's awesome that you got to meet him!
@palonghorn (5490)
That is cool. I just watched him this morning on the Ellen DeGeneres show, from Orlando. He is so funny and so down to earth. I love watching him on the Blue Collar comedy tour, and Smarter than a 5th Grader. Hope y'all have a great time.
is was AWESOME, he is the most laid back person ever... I got a picture with him and an autograph and we had small talk for like 15 minutes....and the show was wonderful of course...A dream come true
@ladym33 (11009)
That is pretty cool. He is very funny. Have a wonderful time.