Karma..

@NrgDfenZ (1810)
Belgium
Hi all Lately I have lots off bad luck.. My pc broke down, had to buy a new one.. I had an accident, well I don't anything too serious.. And some other bad things happened to me.. Then a friend told me something about karma.. I think it isn't true, but somehow it got me thinking about it.. What do you think about karma ? Also if you a bit more about it, can you tell it to me ? Ty
I do believe in karma, that what goes around comes around. But I don't think that is always the case because good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. It is just the luck of the draw in life. I have been having problems this summer with my car and I have to fix them. I am still a student and cant really afford it but I go to school hundreds of miles away and I need transportation, so I dont really have a choice. I must agree with the previous post as well that says problems don't come alone. It seems like when one thing happens another does shortly after.
Good Luck! My daughter just went through the same thing with her car. She is a student as well. I did not have the $$ to help her and while it broke my heart not to be able to help... I have 2 other kids still at home and my own bills. She finally got it fixed last week and she was so proud and happy. I think maybe it is part of building your character to be able to take care of these things by yourself. While it is very very hard accomplishing it makes you a better and stronger person.