australia

Australia
if you dont live in australia, have you ever been to australia, would you consider ever going to australia or would you return if you have been here before
i love australia
thanks for your reply. where are you from and how many times you been here if you dont live here?
@ossie16d (11834)
I do live in Australia, south western New South Wales in fact and I think this is a great country. Our son has been travelling for some time now, but returns home from time to time (actually due back next month). He says that Australia is the only place he will live when he is ready to settle down. :)
its great . i backpacked from melb to gold coast over a month and loved it. me and hubby are setting of for a 6mth trip soon to greet barrier reef. its such a beautiful refreshing country. im happy to be australian..
I shall go there someday and see the penguins.
oh there are geougas. ive seen them once and ill be back too see them again for sure.... you will not regret it, what country are you from???