When would you consider yourself having grown?

@djoyce71 (2512)
What's growth to you and when would you consider yourself having grown?
@philjas (1134)
When you're old enough to realize that you're still immature, you've pretty much gotten there.
@djoyce71 (2512)
Glad you responded. Good evening.
@salonga (27957)
Growth to me is maturity in the mind and in spirit. Growth is the ability to judge righteous judgment. It is acquisition of enough wisdom. It is learning to discern what is right and what is wrong and learning to do what is right in the eyes of God. And the highest wisdom on this earth is to believe in Jesus Christ whom God has sent—to become his follower and disciple, to trust him and imitate him. Have a very nice day!
@djoyce71 (2512)
You are absolutely right. Believe in Jesus Christ. You're response is very much appreciated. Have a good day.
• Lubbock, Texas
Every time I face a crisis and come through it in one piece and of sound mind, I have grown! At one time it seemed that I would surely be a giant soon, but the crisis have lessened in the past 30 years.
@djoyce71 (2512)
Glad your crisis have lessened. Your response is very much appreciated. Have a good evening my friend.
i will consider maturity determines one is a grown person. the ability to accept what is right and what is wrong. When someone says what we did is wrong, we have the patients to sit and ponder over it, and decide if it is rigt or wrong. Physical growth does not determine one person as a grown up. A child reaches puberty around 12, but they are a fully grown person only when they start to think of responsibility and family. Not taking everything for granted. The best part will be when you are partnered with an immature partner (especially if it was men) oh life will be like hell we trying to convince them that they are doing wrong is not easy.