Life without a partner...

@magnel (2263)
Do you think life without a boyfriend or girlfriend is cool... Or did you felt anytime that Life without your spouse (husband or wife) would be cool...
@ssh123 (31100)
Life without a partner is like fish out of water. Companionship is a gift of god. It can be gf/bf/living together/wife/husband as the case may be, one always requires the help of the other to share the happines and sorrow, to enjoy, to do the work as a team, and fundamental this is for procreation (in case of married ones) which further provides greater happines in the family.
@magnel (2263)
so well said... thanks for sharing your views with us...
@ssh123 (31100)
thanks for the compliment
@misskatonic (3727)
I'm perfectly happy being single. I have plenty of 'me' time, and I can focus on the aspects of my life that are most important to me. It's actually a really freeing feeling.
@magnel (2263)
yes your true, at your age, we really feel that we should be free to do anything we like... but as we move ahead in life, we always require someone to share all the good and bad times... thanks for sharing your views...
Not everyone wants someone to share with. :D I'm a bit of a loner, I always have been. Besides, no one can handle what sharing my life entails - I'm disabled and very difficult to deal with. :D
hey , life without a patner is really boring , but i dnt mean that u require a girlfriend . But u can marry one gud gal . thats better i feel
@magnel (2263)
thats true... it will be a real boring life...
@chance00 (3333)
I reallt think it is cool.I would love to be single but i found the perfect man for me.
@magnel (2263)
I think after finding a perfect partner in your life, you will never think of being single anymore...