Sparkling eyes while sitting at your computer

@roshand8 (1481)
Sri Lanka
Dull eyes? Try this super-easy trick to rest and revitalize your eyes.It only takes a moment and you can do it right now,while sitting at your computer. Rub your hands together briskly until they feel warm.Close your eyes and place the palms of your hands lightly over your eyes.Hold this position,resting.. quietly..for a few minutes,then remove your hands.Your eye sight will be more crisp and clear,and your eyes will look more rested and shining. Want to try right now ?
hi roshand, that is a good tips i also do that after practicing yoga. you can also exercise your eyes by glance up, down, left and right. it will stretch your eye muscles hence strengthen them. another tips is splashing cold and clean water to your eyes several times (12 times or more). it will immediately make your eyes fresh and relax. thx.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for sharing that with us sutanhartanto Good day and cheers...
@shinymood (406)
Real great to know. I heard someone said so before. Now that you put it here in mylot, i just do it following your instructions lol. It does help. Thanks for sharing.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Oh,thank you shinymood Have fun and Have a nice day and cheers...
Thanks for sharing that tip. I read that in several websites on the internet before, and I used to do it before. But its been sometime, so your post was a good reminder. I really need a way to relax my eyes after 8 hours of sitting in front of a computer and, and then doing mylotting afterwards lol Thanks again
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Oh,thank you polaris and I am glad that my post reminded you the trick,also take a break every 20 minutes and look far at least 20 feet away for 20 second.( 20/20/20 rule) Good day.Have fun and cheers..
@salonga (27965)
Nice one roshand! Your tip is very helpful.It worked for me. You gave a great help on my tired eyes now. Thank you very, very much!
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
oh thank you slaonga and you are welcome.Thank you for sharing Good day have fun and cheers..
@sumiirajj (1983)
Very useful tips.they teach us to do this after practising yoga.As mostly everyone use computers these days these tips are useful for everyone as we feel our eyes dull and dry after spending some time on the computer. thanks for posting.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
oh thank you sumiirajj and you are welcome.Thank you for sharing Good day,have fun and cheers...
@kaleegirl45 (1474)
Hi roshand I just tried it and everything I saw was blurred.I want to know how many people tried this. I did it the second time and it seem to help, I dont know if it's mind over matter.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Hey,kaleel girl thank you for trying ,you have to place the palm lightly over your eyes If it's uncomfortable don't do it again.Take a break every 20 minutes look far at least 20 feet away for 20 second and relax.Good day,have fun and cheers..
This tip is very effective. This is also what my eye doctor told me to do. But I added something. After relaxing my eyes, I rub again my hands, when warm i place it in my face. My face needs to be relaxed too. I feel great and do a little feet stretching. Sitting in front of the computer for hours is tiring too. Thanks for the reminder tip. Keep it up.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for sharing agen_alice and thank you for the tip Good day and have fun and cheers...
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey roshand. Thanks for the tip. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like a great way to perk up tired eyes. I kind of do that unconciously. When I get tired I rest my head in my hands for awhile to just take a break. No I'm going to try your little trick and see if it perks up my tired eyes! I;m sure it's going to work wonders. I'll let you know when I try it. Should be doing it after a few more hours on here! Thanks again!
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you Opal and thank you for sharing Good day,have fun and cheers...
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi there roshand8 I think I must have done this wrong. When I took my hands away my eyes were all blurry like I had just got in from a night out on the town. I take it that is not what is supposed to happen LOL Thanks for the tip, will revise your advice and try again!!
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
he he he you better keep your hands away from your eyes you should place the palm of your eyes lightly over your eyes Thank you for sharing Hunbug,good day.Have fun and cheers..
@checapricorn (16072)
Hi roshand, I really did after reading your post! feels good eh! thanks for the tips!
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
oh thank you checapricorn I am glad you liked that Thank you for sharing,have fun and cheers...
I am always rubbing my eyes. I know that they say that you should not do that. But I am guilty I do it daily! They itch, I know it is from allergies.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
oh no don't do that again Don't get me wrong it does nothing good for your eyes but making the itch worse,please get rid of that habit.Keep your hands away from the eyes and see your doctor Thank you for sharing,have fun and cheers..
@paid2write (5204)
I have not heard of this before, but I tried it and I think it's good to do. I usually try to give my eyes a rest from the computer screen by looking out of the window. I try not to use my computer under artificial lighting and I have plenty of natural daylight where I sit. Thank you for your tip, I shall try to remember to do it more often. It's so easy for me to get too involved in what I'm doing and to spend too much time with my eyes on the screen.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for trying and i am happy that you like it.Looking out of the window every 20 minutes for 20 second is very good I do it too.Thank you for sharing paid2write.Have fun and cheers..
@NonaSaile (925)
I just tried it! My eyes feel better, thanks! I'm not sure, though, if my eyes look better, like shining and all :) what with eyebags that have been there for a long time. But your idea is great! Before, I would just close my eyes or just turn my head away.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for trying NonaSaile,I am glad that you feel better Go NonaSaile! Keep it up! Have fun and cheers..