How many of you considered your job as the worst job in the world?

I've heard that from someone. Of all the hard things she experience from her job she considered it the worst job in the workd but she has no choise because it is hard to find a good paying job. She is getting pai good, but the experience on the job dealing with clients, customers who are horrible is very challenging. That is why she said it worst. How many of you have the same feeling? for me, I love my job but I don't like my boss. It's hard to find a new job so, I just stay even if I feel bad all the time.
@austere (2816)
well, mines not the worst job, but it's really tiring. you get to sit for 8 hours a day for 5 days straight. well, i know, it's really not much of a job. i consider my self lucky to get the kind of job that i have. i work in a big air conditioned office with unlimited supply of coffee, chocolate drink or iced tea. i get to sit or stand up whenever i want, and it's really not that difficult. but doing the same thing everyday just makes it feels so boring.. I'm just not the type of person who wants to put behind the desk i guess! i love adventure and traveling, but i cant quit my job just yet. i am earning good here!
Well, for me, I like my job but I don;t like mt boss... that make me job tiring because of dealing a difficult boss. I could not say my job is the worst one but.. the worst is how to deal with difficult people.
@austere (2816)
Well, try to think about it.. if you are not happy with your work, then you can look for another job if you think it will be fine with you, than stay there and not happy about it. Well, if you can possibly stay away from your boss, which I think is impossible, then maybe you can stay with your current job.. just try to focus more on your work.. and if you really can’t be happy there anymore.. then try being happy somewhere..with another job more fulfilling than you got right now!
@4aps777 (1528)
i belieave that no matter the situation is,keep a positive attitude and do your job.
You are right... But it is normal that people would want to be happy in their job. Most of the time, employees are on the job even though they are not happy with it just to earn a living. That is the worst with it...If only we can have a job that we are happy while we earn? that is better.