may i do 200 posts in today.

@laxmi123 (948)
hello friends. may i do 200 posts in today. because i will go to college at 9 .am. here time is now 7 p clock.i think i do 200 posts .
easy2 say but diffcult to do...i think it wont b possble...so r u goin2 start?leme c how many posts u gonna do
@laxmi123 (948)
thanks thank allot my friend. have a nice day.
@lixiaos77 (1023)
• Shijiazhuang, China
You can make it if you do immediately. Strong will and immediately action will help you achieve your goal.
@laxmi123 (948)
thanks for your discouraging.and i will get 200 posts.any how thanks for your responce
@roniroxas (10576)
sure why not. just post post post and you are on the right track. just be happy and surf around and you will just be shocked to find out that you reached your goal already without a sweat. have fun and look around. find some interesting discussions and find some wierd discussions that are fun to respond to. goodluck for the 200 post is just a wink away
@laxmi123 (948)
its true.but i missed that chance. but i get 200 posts today. i think i get 200 posts morning.ok its ok laxmi . any how happy my lotting
Wow, that is amazing. I think my fingers would fall off if I tried to that many posts. My hat goes off to you. I dont think I ahve ever done more than 50 or 55. I hope you get lots of money for doing that. I guess you will be rewarded handsomely for that. I think you will be able to get quite a bit.
@laxmi123 (948)
thanks for your response.you are so great friend.because you will do many posts.but i am a new visitor.any how. thanks for your response. happy my lotting.
@se7enthbird (8330)
i think you can. there is nothing imposible when you want something as long as you will put your complete focus. if you are having fun that 200 post is just near and you can achieve it. next time you can use the mylot code already and spice up your responces with smileys like this 25 icons to choose from. goodluck
@laxmi123 (948)
thanks for your response.yaa.its correct.there is nothing impossible. have a nice day happy my lotting
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
if you have confident to reached your goal, of course you can make it but if you have doubts that you can't make it. well, that's the time you will fail. i think you can make it this day even you have class. after you go back home, continue posting and you will found out that you made it.