Is anyone awake out there?

@sameroad (3180)
Helloo! Is anyone out there? It is only 12:04AM here (florida) it's not late. So where is everyone? Is no one on here because they actually have a life? lol I wish I was out somewhere right now. My cousin is at a club right now, He called me earlier. I wish i was out with him. I would be having fun! but I think I am suppose to do something this week. I hope i do! I really need to get out of the house. I'm going insane! and it's too early to sleep but there is nothing happening here on mylot. lol what is everyone doing?
hi sameroad....right now in missouri it's 11.17 pm. normally i would need to get to sleep cause when i work i have to get up a 4.45am, but i'm off tomorrow yay. what am i doing? i'm checking out myLot cause i've been off for days cause i work long hours. it feels good to get back on myLot.
@sameroad (3180)
that sucks! my dad always gets up at 3:30am for work so i know it's not an easy thing to do i'm sure but i hope you enjoyed you day off!
thanks my day off was wonderful and i slept in until 9am. that felt real good.my nephew had a job where he had to get up at 3am. i will sometimes need to get up at 4am. now i'm a night person and love to stay up late but on the other hand, i truly like my job and that helps a great deal. i'm glad to have a job and i truly appreciate my job. so i'm am going to be just fine.
@lilybug (21148)
It is 11:30 pm here in Missouri. I have been logged into myLot for a few hours, but I have been doing so many other things other than posting. I am here now though! Just gotta find something to respond to.
@sameroad (3180)
haaha, that was me too... but i got tired of looking for discussions so i went to bed.
@donsky14 (5963)
lol...I'm from the Philippines and I just woke up. -12.21 PM- its not the normal time people here wakes up btw.. hehe...I work at night, so I'm asleep in the morning. why not go out and have some fun?
@sameroad (3180)
i would if i had way too. I don't have a car yet :(
@dragon54u (31636)
By the way, are you in the path of Fay? They think it might turn into a hurricane when it reaches Florida and has killed 4 people up till now. Play it safe, be prepared and be careful!
@dragon54u (31636)
After midnight and too early to sleep?! Well, I used to be that way but I go to bed around 11PM nowadays and earlier if I have a temp job. It's nice being up at night! I like to sit in the back yard and look at the sky. You need to go out with your cousin tonight and have some fun!
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
i was playing on pogo.com and watching BB after dark on showtime. i know what you mean. some of us are very lonely these days.