I am not able to respond to my Discussions.. Why?

Any of you facing type of problem, or since i am a new user am i facing this problem?? When i started the New discussion, i am not able to give the response for the same discussion.. When i select the others discussions, by clicking i can get the activated browser shows the "respond to this discussion".. But this is not enable for the discussions which was raised by me..? Why it is like this.. When it will get it activated?? to activate this option, how many discussions i have to start?? and also how many i have to respond??? Else, this will not be allowed to any one in mylot, that is no one is elegeble to give the responses for the discussions started by its own.. Just clear my doubts please..
@magna86 (1787)
u cannot respond to the discussion that u have created!! u can only comment on the responses that u receive for ur posts!! happylotting!1
@fwidman (11519)
I have never been able to respond to my own discussions, only the people that have responded to those discussions. You cannot edit your discussions either. Just one of those things