What can you highly recommend?

@super_jj (1417)
I actually have three questions for you, MyLot homies. Hehehehe. I have this thing about collecting stuff (specifically DVDs and comic books. I have quite a collection of both, and for now,i'd like to concentrate in my DVD collection. Here are my questions: 1. Can you recommend any good movies? Any genre will do as long as the story is good. 2. Any Tv series that's worth watching? Coz i'll buy it's DVD. 3. Any songs worth downloading? I'm open to ALL suggestions. Hehehehehe. Thanks!
Here are the list of my fave all time movies. Braveheart and Ransom of Mel Gibson Forrest Gump and The Terminal by Tom Hanks Pretty Woman and Notting Hill of Julia Roberts City of Angels and Face Off by Nicolas Cage well there are lots of movies out there... I also love old movies like Brewsters Millionaires, Grease, Big
@super_jj (1417)
Thanks for you suggestion. I'll research these movies. 8)