you believe in palm reading???

hey guys palm reading is a very ancient art. do you believe that its predictions come true? i somehow don't believe... a handicapped man having no hands still has a destiny. so do you believe in palm reading?
@sang2k2 (1834)
im impulsive to know about it but i dont follow anything. i do listen if i get a chance of having a palmist near me i would want to loose it and stop the person from teeling me my fate. i think evry palmists has thier own view points and understanding. i havent experience any miracles so i dont have any good reaons to believe in them.
@ptrikha_2 (10152)
No, I do not believe much in Palmistry . This ; inspite of a lot of people around me who keep a keen interest in Palmistry .
Hi there fleur_petal! I used to be interested in this kind of thing when I was in high school. I saw some of my friends getting the services of a palm reader to get info on how their love life will be. I do not know if any of the predictions came true. I tried it once and well, what I was told already took place. But despite that, I still do have doubts about it. I don't think anyone can just predict what becomes of our future or destiny.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Petal! I believe in palmistry.to give acorrect prediction deep study is required.but some people make it their profession and do not go in to the details and misleads the people.the experts can only predict correctly.the palms contain the past and future of our life.thanx.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
No no I dont beiieve in palm reading ....I believe in actions and GOD .....nothing else lol Thanku Ganesh
@rocker21 (2717)
I dont believe in that!
@SHAMRACK (8521)
Dear friend, I do believe, as from my experience it has become correct to an extend. Three times I had been cheated also. But the last time I had gone to an expert who has said things after looking the palms and he is famous palmist too. Hence I do believe in this and moreover there are many miracles that we still have to see or may have to believe until it is experienced with solid proof may be some people are still confused as I was before. I do hope handicapped people may have to get any other optional choices.
@rsa101 (15467)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I got fascinated with it when I was young but then I realized that I am the one who can determine my future by the decision I make in life. That is the best and the wisest determination of how your future will look like. Palm reading is just lines in our palm and is has nothing to do with our destiny.