Man Wins Lottery Because He Forgot His Glasses

@Bd200789 (2994)
"ROANOKE, Ind. (Aug. 15) - A man's forgotten bifocals led to a $3 million lottery jackpot. Bobby Guffey usually plays the same combination of numbers representing the birthdays of his five children. But he left his glasses at home when he bought the winning ticket Aug. 6, accidentally entering the last number as 48 instead of 46." http://news.aol.com/article/forgotten-glasses-win-man-3-million/135599?icid=200100397x1207397164x1200390922 I wish that would happen to me! Have you ever won anything in the lottery?
Such Luck.. I once won in lottery but that was just a 500 bucks. I bought a ticket when I went home in our town just out of curiosity since it was a newly opened outlet. I asked the numbers from my lil brother and he's my lucky charm of winning a 500 bucks. I bought coloring pencils, sketch pad and things for his hobby out of the money I won.
@Bd200789 (2994)
The most I have ever won is $16.
well, all i can say is that it was his lucky day. congrats! i wish too it would happen to me.
@smacksman (6074)
It just shows you that when the odds against winning are millions to one that whatever numbers you choose it is still pure luck that you win. Still, the old addage is still true - you need to be in it to win it!
@rrowenaa (834)
Lucky guy!!! I don't play the lottery so i guess i'll never win anything. But i do remember, long time ago i bet on some guessing numbers and i've won $40 i didn't get the chance to enjoy my prize because i gave the money to my mom. hehe.
@guybrush (4661)
I think this is hilarious! Good news for me, because I often forget to take my glasses when I go shopping - so maybe I'll have something good happen too, and will end up with delicious chocolate biscuits instead of plain ones!
Hi Bd200789, That is what I called a luky man, he was ment to win the lottery so that is why it happened like that lady luck was definataly smiling down on him that day. Good for him. Tamara
@drannhh (15210)
I have never played the lottery! But I did win a cookie at the Subway sandwich place the other day. Not quite like $3 mil but I enjoyed eating the cookie.