Responding to your own discussion? Not possible...

@cyberfluf (5005)
Netherlands
Only if someone has responded, you can respond to them and add to the discussion once more. I guess people get confused because it is possible to reply to your replies/responses, but not to your own discussions. For example, you reply to this discussion then you can reply again underneath your own discussion. I won't be able to reply to this discussion, just to your reply. Hope that helps for the people out there asking about responding to your own discussion!
@lkbooi (16102)
Yeah cyberflur, we can reply to discussions of other users only. We definitely can’t make any response to our own discussion for we totally couldn’t find any “respond to this discussion” button on the right bottom of our own discussion as what we usually see in others’ discussions. Anyhow we still could leave a comment or comments on the response we have received. We also couldn’t find the three rating button of + - ! at the right bottom of our own discussion as well. Of course we couldn’t make any rating on our own discussion too. posting and have a nice day.
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
Thank you very much for this descriptive comment, I am going to denote you best response! Have a great day .
@lkbooi (16102)
You are most welcome cyberflur. Yeah, mylot has set a good system to prevent the host of the discussion to answer and rate his own discussion. Anyway I hope mylot could set another system to not allow any user here to reply to the same discussion. For me, I did respond to a same discussion twice. I did this several time and I also see other users did the same thing as me. Here I would like to express my gratitude for awarding me the best response, and I really appreciate it. Thanks again cyberflur. posting and take care.
@ellie333 (21029)
Oh I wish I could as I sometimes forget to upload a picture or to add something and then can only do once someone has responded. Ellie :D
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
I totally agree! The other day my picture didn't get uploaded and I double checked that I didn't just search for a pic and forget to push the upload button (that happens a lot of the times too), but I clearly remembered seeing the picture in the bottom of the screen before putting the post comment button. You can only waitte for a reply before you post again. Would be fun if you could make small add ons, or perhaps edit a post afterwards. Perhaps if you reach a certain amount of posts?
@ellie333 (21029)
It would be good to do yes, especially the photos after we have posted. Ellie :D
@mayka123 (10285)
Have got a little confused reading this because I have not attempted responding to my own discussions. I think we can just add comments to others responses.
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
Most of the time it is not neccesairy, but one can come to wonder if you have forgot to add a photo or something else. I have seen a lot of discussions on it, not sure if some of them were trying to make easy money... insure.