how many members did you have in your account.

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends. orkut is my favorite site.how many members did you have in your account.and how many account did you have. please join in my account.ok
Hi laxmi, good morning. I have 325 friends in Orkut. How can i find you? Are you in same name? You can find me in same name. Please add me. Or send you Orkut link. Earlier i send you message about Orkut profile. Keep in touch. Have a nice day.
@laxmi123 (949)
hello good morning.thanks for your response.you have 325 friends.ohh . you are so great. but i have so many members.and i am a new user in orkut. thanks for your responce. have a nice day.happy my lotting
Hi laxmi. Orkut is one of my favorites too. I have only one account in there and have only some of the closest friends, some thirty or so.
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your response.really you have only one account.have a nice day. happy my lotting
Really, I have only one account there.
@abhaijith (2962)
In Orkut ,I have only 78 friends. How many friends do you have in Orkut?
@laxmi123 (949)
you are so great .because you have 78 friends. but i have 't many friends.
@besthope44 (12145)
Orkut is a best site and my favorite, i am regular user of it and i talk with my friends through this site.Do not know the number count of my friends haha
hi laxmi, i have a total of 152 friends in my list on orkut. as far as no. of accounts is concerned, i have 2 at present though 2nd one is under construction. its pleasing to see that a lot of people still like orkut as its becoming boring as spamming has taken over. anyway, as you said, how do i find you on orkut? as i use orkut from a different user id, it'll be difficult for you to find me.
i have just 20 frnds on ma orkut a\c but i dont like more frnds ....becoz its so difficut to find gud n trusty frnds ever...so i wnt only those frnd who r gud n trusty
@vipulchawla (2220)
hi laxmi. I have been a member of orkut since almost 4 years now. Its a good communication site where you can be in constant touch with ur old friends and make new friends as well. I have 211 members in my account till date. I dont know but for some reason, the number in that account keeps fluctuating. I add 2 friends in a day to increase the count to 213 and the next day when i login, the number is reduced to 211 again. I think people in my list often delete their account. I have only one account and you can very well find me with my complete name as indicated in my user id here at mylot. So, y don't you send me a friend request. Hope to see you there..