Concentration Camps for DNC Protesters

Prison - Protesters
@laglen (19782)
Simply amazing, watch this and tell me what you think. http://www.prisonplanet.com/dnc-warehouse-concentration-camp-uncovered-by-reporters.html/all-comments/#comments When you have the ACLU concerned for Republicans, it makes ya wonder!
@fwidman (11515)
While I certainly would not describe it as a concentration camp, it certainly is not a place I would wish to be, especially after it starts to get crowded, which I am sure it will
@laglen (19782)
no kidding! Hopefully you won't have to pee!
@MntlWard (880)
While "concentration camp" is an inaccurate and loaded term (likely chosen to play to a certain group who likes to think the Democratic party is pure unadulterated evil), I'm not a big fan of these "free speech" zones, either.
@laglen (19782)
I thought that term was a bit much.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I was wondering when Jones was going to get hold of this. I'm surprised it hasn't come up in here yet. *shrug* well, I'm gonna go read it and come back with my thoughts, I'm already rolling my eyes, because although jones is immensely creative and intelligently talented in weaving a very elaborate and convincing tail and a very entertaining one I'll say ( he should have been a script writer), I really don't do the conspiracy theory thing and he's the master of it. k brb Well, I'm back..... yep. this is actually nothing new. been done before. Its a jail. Ya lock people up in it. If ya got a lot of people to arrest for stupidity, ya got to have a lot of room for them. either their in jail in jail, or their in jail in a temporary jail. either way, you're in jail. There is no gas chambers or mass firing squads, no one has ever disappeared to a gulag. It's jail, not a concentration camp.
@laglen (19782)
I appreciate your post, see the above comment.
@Taskr36 (13925)
That is the dumbest most ignorant exaggeration I've ever seen. Anytime there are mass protests law enforcement has to be prepared for the likelihood that protesters will get out of hand and large numbers of arrests will be made. Protesters often count on their superior numbers being enough to keep them from being taken into custody. Detention centers aren't equipped to house large numbers of protesters without violating fire codes. As a result, a warehouse such as this is typically used to separate protesters who get out of hand until things die down and they can either be processed or released. It's just like liberal extremists to compare any form of incarceration to concentration camps.
@laglen (19782)
Very good points. I think the reason for the attention to this, is that it usually is the liberals complaining and this is meant for the DNC.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
they would be the first to balk when their party is crashed.
@gewcew23 (8011)
Well they can still protest just behind chain link fence a couple of miles away from where the convention will be. No big deal until they turn on the gas showers, then Denver we have a problem. My question is what is CBS's agenda here. Are they just reporting a story or is this a message, come to Denver and look at what we have waiting for you.
@laglen (19782)
lol I'm not sure. But I can tell you that most people around here are not looking forward to this.