Have you ever forgotten?...

@nanciem (1106)
What friggin' day it is? I can remember about 2 hours ago, Dudue! I thought it was Sunday (NY time, EST); I was so friggin' confused. I woke up one day, took my shower, started getting ready for work... and ummm, I did not have to work; it was Sunday LOL Has anyone done this?
About three weeks ago i had to work third shift. I woke up and new i had to go to work but for the life of me i didnt know what day its was. I had to look at my phone to find the date.
@nanciem (1106)
OMG! I have done that before also! It's weird. I can also remember sleeping, it was all quiet.. you could hear the crickets outside *cricket, cricket, cricket*.. I "POPPED" up, exclaimed .. OMG I am Late for work!"... again it was a day I did not have to work! LOL
Today has be totally thrown off because i dont usually work weekends and when i do its usually a sunday so i keep wanting to think it is sunday.
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
Had that too once.. Almost the exact same as you :D NO it was the same.. Strange :p lol.. Have a good day..
@nanciem (1106)
Very strange! Why do I hear the theme from the Twilight Zone.. you know... Nee nee nee, Creepy! LOL Have a great day!
@sameroad (3180)
I do that all the time. I've even gotten my months mixed up before lol I remember the other day I thought it was Wednesday when it was Monday I wonder why I get my days so mixed up some times but i think it's just because i don't really pay attention to the days and dates and because i am always trying to keep myself busy doing something. makes it easy to forget
@nanciem (1106)
Hmmm.. maybe that's it! I tell ya if it wasn't for my cell phone (the date) or my computer (the date)... I could be living in 1989! LOL
Hehe i do that all the time since its summer and im not in school i actually had to ask my mom what day it was yesterday, i was totally off track.
@nanciem (1106)
It sux doesn't it, Eww I hate it LOL, I never know what to do.. wind my butt or scratch my watch" ... from Steel Magnolias" Great mvie!