Working?! On a Sunday?! Bummer...

@super_jj (1417)
Ho-hum. It's Sunday and i'm in the office. Bummer. I'nd doing overtime to make up for my absences and our files are now overflowing. But on the brighter side of Sunday OT, no teamlead! No supervisor! No dresscode! Yipee! HEhehehehehe. And i'm gonna watch a movie later. Yey!
@mands61123 (2098)
i used to be like that i'd quite often go in on a saturday or sunday just because i wasn't supposed to go in, i'd get mithered 80% less and i could get soooo much done. I also used to log in from home just to finish of crappy time consuming stuff if i didn't have to go in. I got through a surprising amount of work which just shows because now i've left hey have two people doing my job and have had to offload some of it to another of the girls i worked with so technically i covered 3 peoples jobs! What movie are you watching?
@super_jj (1417)
Hehehehehe. Their loss. I watched "The dark knight" with a friend. 8)
ohh did you like it? i thort it was very good his batman voice got on my boyf and friends nerves though the licking the lips thing the joker kept doing got me it was really irritating
hi super jj. first of, i really like your avatar. it's pocoyo and me and my daughter really love watching that show. it's one of the activities i enjoy doing with her. as for your discussion, yeah, workign on a sunday is a bummer but you'll get used to it. my work right now involves working with shifting day-offs. that means that there are sundays that i have to be in the office. at first, i really felt bad because i was raised to believe that sundays and saturdays are meant to be spent with family but eventually i've gotten used to it. working on a sunday has its perks. ther are no bosses around in the office and you can come in for work in whatever clothes you want. lol! plus, i've noticed that work load on a sunday is lighter compared to other days of the week so i consider a work on sunday as another day-off in my schedule. cheers!
@super_jj (1417)
Yep. I love pocoyo. Hehehehehe. Yeah, i get a lot done on a sunday too, coz the atmosphere is better without the boss. Hehehehehe.
thanks for the best response super jj. my daughter loves pocoyo but she's really amused with eli the pink dancing elephant. well, i won't be working this sunday because i have to attend to a baptismal so that one less "day-off" for me. lol!
I am jealous i have to work on sunday and its not overtime. As for no dress code... i never followed it in the first place.
@super_jj (1417)
Oh, that's too bad. Good luck!