Do you also feel that days seem to go fast?

@djoyce71 (2512)
Days go fast these times. Can you feel it, too?
@creationhub (3068)
Yes, I feel the days really flies. Anyway, let's make full use of each day. Time cannot be replaced. Be fruitful and profitable everyday moment of the day.
@djoyce71 (2512)
I'm glad you responded crationhub. You are right. Good evening.
@lily3753 (390)
Sometimes , if I have a lot on at work or some entertainment ,it really goes so fast . But I don't have things to deal with , I do feel time goes so slow .
@djoyce71 (2512)
I appreciate your response. Good day to you lily.
I do see how the days tend to go by really fast especially the weekend and when we are going to sleep the night goes by really quickly. Notice when you were younger the days seem to go slower.
@djoyce71 (2512)
I also felt that days were slower when I was younger, a lot of time for anything. It's really different now.
Days seem to go by so fast, it's scary.
@djoyce71 (2512)
Getting fast and scary. Let's pray. Good evening.
@_sketch_ (5709)
I know. It's like the older I get, the more I have to do and the less time I have to do them. Sometimes I'm suspicious that someone shortened the length of days on me. Conspiracy, conspiracy...dun, dun, dun. (scary music)
@djoyce71 (2512)
We get older fast, too (LOL). Good afternoon.
When I'm waiting for a special day to arrive, like someone special is coming on that day, or a bonus will be given at work LOL, time seems to move so slowly. But when I am running against a deadline, or I am working on a report and the boss keeps breathing down my neck every minute or so, time seems to move too fast.
On the other hand, when I am on mylot, time seems to stand still. But when I look at the clock, the hours seem to have flown by so fast...
@djoyce71 (2512)
You won't notice that the time runs when mylotting. Good evening Polaris.
@dong1970 (1573)
yes i agree with you,days seems go fast and we cant notice the time that we spend everyday.
@djoyce71 (2512)
good evening dong. Thank you for responding.
@mari123 (1862)
time goes fastest,now i am 27 years old,graduated from college last year,but i feel my dailylife is not happy.
@djoyce71 (2512)
Why? Well, I just hope you find happiness. Find it fast because time runs fast. Good afternoon and smile.
@lazeebee (5468)
Yup, what do you think it means? I remember when I was working full time, the weekends flashed by; whereas time dragged its feet from Monday to Friday. Now it's like time flashes by....I think I'm enjoying life; though I hate the cooking and housework!
@salonga (27957)
Yes days go fast. Time is really running and if don't get alert we might end up losing so many opportunities. The days go fast. You are young before then today you are of age. Life indeed is short. As the Bible says... What is life for it is a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. We must therefore take every second of our life as a precious thing. Let us do something worthwhile, let us take each moment as an opportunity to be productive, to do something good, to do something to improve our life instead of being idle and end up dying without accomplishing anything. Time is precious, once it's gone, it's gone forever, no way to recover the lost time so we have to really treasure it.