please suggest for me

@laxmi123 (948)
hello friends .i have another problem.that is my class mate loving deeply her brother in law.she is a good lady.i know .every time she's tell about her brother in law.we did know about her love. one day great function in her house.we had gone in her house.her brother is also had gone.we had sea him.he is also.this function is completed. and one day something this. he did tell[ i love you ] with me.i had shocked.why is it.what am i do. how i tell about this with my friend. but she is very sensitive.please suggest for me.
@ushaqwer (95)
say him that you are not loving him,and ask him is he not ashamed of saying that to you,becoz he loves your friend and how can he propose to you.dont say anything to your friend becoz she will get hurt.warn him seriosly that if he again looks at you something is going to happen very seriously.but here one more thing we should think that is, a person's love must be true.he proposed you loving your friend at one side.isnt he a good person?so,say your friend that the person whom she loves is not a good person.you have come to know about him by some other means.but dont say her that he proposed to you.
@laxmi123 (948)
hello friend. you are mis understand me.he said laxmi i love you.and plesae accept me.but i said its not good.but he is loving me.and every day he sent mails.and proposed.may i tell her about this.i think she is heart.and afraid.and i know .she is a sensitive girl.
@abhaijith (2843)
Actually, friend,What happend here? I think, your friend is in Love with her Brther in Law. But he is in Love with you?Am i right?
@abhaijith (2843)
If yes, Can i ask you one question,Do YOU Love Him?????
@laxmi123 (948)
yes .its correct.i mean our friend is in Love with her brother in Law.But he is in Love with me. next you tell you love his.but this not correct.i did not love him. ok friend.thanks for your response
@abhaijith (2843)
Ohh, then,,you are not loving Him.Then ,You just say him your attitude and about your friend's Love towards him.May he will gradually love her. Thanks Laxmi.
@poona_m (336)
Its difficult to understand clearly what you are trying to say. Are you talking about your friend and her Brother-in law or about your friends brother and you? your statements are too confusing. From what I understand your friend is in love with her brother in law and her brother in law also said I love you to your friend? If that is the case then its the worst thing that could happen in a family. There are often cases of single sided love within a family but if that becomes mutual then it usually destroys many people both mentally and socially. I would advise you to tell your friend to forget about him and get a guy in her life who could be a more realistic option. Loving your brother in law is not an option. At least in India. What would her sister feel if she comes to know about this? And how dare the brother in law love his sister in law when he has to be loving his wife. I know arranged marriages usually makes you live with a life partner that is not like how you would have wanted him/her to be. But once you are committed to a relationship there are no excuses. The bottom line is that your friend has to forget about her brother in law and he as to forget your friend. I would also advice your friend to stay away from the family so that she would not take any steps that she would be sorry for later.