Being an adopted child

History has it that many of those big shots or VIPs of today were either very poor in their childhood or were adopted children, before becoming a name to reckon with! Just i am asking you in academic interest, what do you think of being an adopted child? Would you also like to adopt a child in case of necessity?
@vidhyavini (6112)
It depends on the parents who adopted them. The way they care for them. If its good, then the child will also be so good. Even if anyone in that house( suppose older generation) show some hatred then the child will get hurt really. I cant say exactly if I will adopt a child. As a girl, I have to consult my husband and his families about it. Even if I don't adopt definitely I will make one child to study. I will take care of the expenses that is needed for his studies. Education can improve the country to the great extend. Jai Hind.
It's a magnanimous gesture on your part to make one child study, if not adopt! Best wishes to you! Have a nice day! Thank you for your response.
Thanks a lot. Happy mylotting.
@bellis716 (4806)
It is interesting that you would group being poor with adoption. I guess it is possible that some children were put up for adoption because of poverty. Possibly it is still being done. A young, single mother might put her child up for adoption to escape poverty for both her and the child. I'm just mussing. Back to your question: what do you consider a necessity for adoption. Is the child in danger. Is the parent in trouble, or is it the potential adoptive parents that are needy? Personally, any answer I might give would be purely hypothetical, as my husband and I are too old. The law would not allow it.
Apart from poverty angle, what i meant by necessity was requirement of a couple without children or deprived of children, who would like to adopt one. It was of course traditional practice, but now technology and science are far improved and they can have test tube baby as well! Thank you very much for your response.
@SHAMRACK (8529)
Dear friend, For me, I would open up an orphanage and may be some social services or may be some charity centres. The only constrain is money and dedicated people for this. Adopting child could help that child to have a better family atmosphere to grow up with social attachments. Yes, I am interested in adoption and I do adopt if I think I am capable to look after that adopted child properly. But at present I am not. May be adopted children are much motivated or may be they want to show their real parents they are really not to written off or their real parents if alive just feel pity they would not have left their child if not they could have been proudly said to the society that that is my child who is famous.
When there is mind, there is no money and when money is there, it is the other way round. More often than not, because of financial strain and inability to grow, parents tend to leave their children for adoption. To know later that they have become good natured personalities will make them only proud, i think. Let me pray your dream of opening up an orphanage becomes a reality in near future. Thank you for your response.