the changed of mood, it bugs me! (a lot!)

this morning, my friend was so close to me. he joked at me and he does care for me.. but somehow, when it is lunch, there is a sudden change of attitude that i just couldnt understand. he was silent, and he does not mine me anymore. it bugs me a lot, that i went out of the room and went to mylot instead.. it bugs me, really...! how about you? does it bugged you also? the sudden change of mood that you dont know why?...hmmmm... grrrr..
@elmiko (6640)
Everybody seems happier in the mornings. The time of day can adjust the chemicals and hormones in your body which probably explains his change in attitude. I remember I use to have this teacher in high school in the morning and he was so happy and jolly. Towards the end of the school day though he turn to more grumpy. Hes probably just tired.
i guess with need those kinds of persons.. nowadays, there are a lot of persons whose attitudes we just cant predict.. hmmm
I used to be the friend that kind of ran hot and cold. And the reason was because I got annoyed with the way my friends were acting. And they usually wanted me to reciprocate in their obnoxious behavior and I wanted no part of it. Maybe you should talk to your friend instead of becoming aggravated.
well, i did tried to talk to him when things were fine. he did asked for forgiveness, but the same thing is a cycle. the same goes. he would be beack with his own behavior.. well, i guess it is me that is to change..hmm
@dloveli (4369)
If your friend has been like this since you first met him, you must put it past you and try to be understanding or put some space between you. I have a friend who is like that. I must tell you that it put a strain on our friendship.. I finally just put space between us. He finally began to see that I was pulling away. We talked. I explained that I was not comfortable with his moodiness. He explained his behavior. we went from there. Being a friend isnt just about the good. Its being able to take criticism and suggestion from each other. Its also being able to be honest with one another. dl
thank you for the advice. i guess that is what i am to do this time. try to pull away and have some space. the main problem this time is that we are room mates. we share the same table and the same room. somehow, when he is in the mood, i used to forget what he had done, and settled on the present joy that i am feeling.. but when he is not in the mood, i too would be intimidated. i tried to avoid, but it really bugged me though.. hmmm..