What ever happened in that Pheonix Arizona exorcism?

the one with the grandfather choking his 3 year old grand daughter till he was tazered and died and it was during some ritual or something where his daughter was naked and chanting in the room.. CNN article- http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/exorcism.death.ap/index.html i HATE it when there are cases like this and you never hear what the heck it was all about later on.. this happened in July 07 and i havent heard or found a peep about it since.. i just am curious at what the heck was going on with his daughter being naked and bloody during the whole thing.. and why they thought his granddaughter was possessed to begin with
@Barbietre (1442)
I did not hear of that one and I am sure I would have liked to know how ot turned out. It amazes me sometimes the scope of some religious fanatacism. Not that I do not bthink people can not be possessed, I am sure they can, but some people use that as an excuse.
i know some people that claim they see demons all the time.. so if you look at them wrong *ta-da* your possessed
It makes me sick to hear about things like this. It makes me sad, and it makes me sick. I think that the people who are responsible for this are the ones that are posessed, not the children they claim to be wanting to excorcise.