Ending MYLOT - How you feel when you ending mylot

@rkrish (3003)
Hup ! Its time to logout of MYLOT. I am so happy in today's discussion, good responses as well. Thanks friends !! this is my way of ending mylot for the day !!! What about you
@angelia286 (2029)
Most of the times I would go beyond the time that I set for myself to log out of Mylot. Lol, I enjoy myself on the forums so much that I just want to go on forever in it (And that is exactly what I did yesterday, all the way Mylotting to 6.30am when I am working at 8.45 am on the same day). Lol. I like responding to other people's discussion, and along the way make new friends. Actually I prefer responding to discussion rather than posting discussions as I realised that majority of the discussions goes unanswered. In doing so, there seems to be no point in posting too much of new discussions! Lol. It's good to see that you have so many friends who respond to your discussions faithfully. I am happy for you! Well, take care my friend, and happy mylotting!
@vidhyavini (6112)
Hehe. Good question. I am just addicted to mylot in this 6 days. I never wanted to see that button LOGOUT. But what to do? My mom keeps on shouting if I sit in front of the computer the late night. So I will logout. I will feel bad about it. Hehe.
@rkrish (3003)
its a good entertainer rather than a sink chatting
@kun2349 (23475)
I always look forward to log out of mylot rather than logging in to mylot.. lol =D Because it shows that i have work hard enough in mylot and it's time for me to take a break and be back again the next day or in a few hrs time.. lol =D Also, i only look forward to mylot when i get to chat and catch up with my frenz here, if not, it's gonna be so bored just responding and posting ^_^
@olivemai (4738)
I do not mind being here or not being here! have a good night, my friend!