do girls like cute boys or macho guys more?

@rocker21 (2717)
I was just wondering what type of guys do girls prefer Macho and with a kinda serious attitude sometimes joking or would they like cute and innocent guys with cuteness in their attitude
• Spain
honestly neither, "macho" is a person that sumits women to their rules. I was born in Mexico and theres where the famous "macho" word came from. I like freedom and respect. And for "cute innocent guys" im not sure what you mean by that? Like someone who buyes u teddy bears and takes you to the circus? lol? I guess everyone has different taste when it comes to men. I like serious/funny/intelligent/optimistic/handsome/good harted/hardworking/dedicated/honest men...The list can go looong....But I would't use the words "macho or cute"
@rocker21 (2717)
ooo thanks for telling me the Macho
@Munchkin547 (2778)
Everyone is different, and girls like all sorts of different types of guys, it's a personal thing i guess! Personally i like manly men, tall quite muscualr and possibly tattoed! My friends describe the men I like as men that look dirty but are actually clean! I like a bit of naughtiness in my guys! hehe xx
@rocker21 (2717)
yeah thats right!
@valeria1 (2723)
LOL, you are funny! I laugh with you all the time. I love both, to me a man has to be a man but I love the cute ones. So a balance of serious, joker, cute, brilliant, smart, calm it is a good start!
@rocker21 (2717)
hehe i know you like me!
@mandykaren (2040)
i prefer cute guys, maybe a little shyness also, as think its sweet. Macho are too full of them selfs which puts me off and i dont like their attitudes and i dont think can be so easily trusted.. But i like him to have a little confidence himself too..
@rocker21 (2717)
yeah thats right confidence is essential too!
@lilaclady (28240)
I think everyone is different thank heavens, as they say it would be a horrible world if we all liked the same type, I always found the shy not so good looking guys attractive, probably completely different from all my friends, we were all different...
@rocker21 (2717)
yeah thanks to Hea...v.. Whatever the word is
@vicki2876 (5640)
For myself I always like a guy who was more of the manly man rather than cute. I like watching men do physical labor not sitting on a computer. LOL My partner is very macho but I find that attractive. I am not a girly girl but he is the one that deals with the car and I don't pump my own gas. So if anyone is the cutey in the relationship it is me. We have been together for over 12 years so whatever we are works for us.
i prefer good looking and macho, and naughty guys, i dont like serious guys, i like guys with sense of humor..=)
@rosedust82 (2074)
I'm not really into "cute" guys... (makes me think of guys who are not exactly guys... if you get my drift) nor am I into macho guys who have more muscles than brains... Lol. I'm more of the in between thing. I go for guys who are intellectual and witty. Not really into the looks... it really doesn't turn my head. A guy would definitely get my attention if he can challenge me mentally...
@rocker21 (2717)
hehe okay so you like guys challenging you, nice, i also like gurls who accept challenges but still working with their brains on and responsible