I just realized thismorning that I wasn't on mylot yesterday.

@ersmommy1 (12605)
Has that ever happened to you before? Where a whole day went by and then you remember something? Oh well, happy Monday everyone.
@stephcjh (32385)
I haven't been on Mylot much lately either. I just haven't had the time to. I work alot of sites and have had alot going on lately and just could not find the time or energy for Mylot. I have gone many days without doing something that mattered to me. I write myself a list to help me remember.
@austere (2816)
i lot your dog steph.. it's beautiful!:)
All the time. Then I rush to catch up again.
@katsmeow1213 (28925)
I don't think I was on Mylot yesterday either. I'm usually not on Mylot on Sundays, because that is our family day and we usually have a lot of plans. Yesterday I had to start making food the moment I woke up, and then go to a picnic that I had planned for my husband's work friends. Then we went for a walk and watched a movie.
@lilybug (21182)
I logged in yesterday, but I don't think I responded to any discussions at all. I had to go get my car back from my brother yesterday. It started having problems a few weeks ago when I was up there visiting, so I had to leave it there and borrow my sisters car. So I was gone half the day traveling.
@austere (2816)
Well, I have tried that myself too. I was so busy the whole day, and I have to meet a friend and attend to another friends child’s christening that when I logged in to mylot the next day, I realized, I was not able to log in and contributed to the discussions.hahaha but that’s okay..sometimes real interaction is better than just doing mylot.. I can do mylot when I really don’t have anything else to do, or when I am bored, but when I have another option..like going out with friends and chatting with them, I always go for the latter!
@lilaclady (28270)
Well I just came back from a meeting with all of the other posters on Mylot and Mr Mylot was at the head of the table and we voted that you should be punished severly, you can not neglect your duties here at Mylot for a whole day it is just not on....