What do we do on IsabelMarco?

Well, today is my day for confusion. LOL IsabelMarco was down for changing servers and now it says to update your dns and all this. I am totally loss and sure don't want to mess up my router settings or anything. Anyone got any suggestions on this one? Thakns and God bless you!
@dragon54u (31617)
No idea, but I signed up under your name and they never did send me a confirmation email so my membership is in limbo!
Try contacting them to see why you aren't getting a conf email or try to sign up again under me. It must all be since they are having troubles, I really don't know. My link is on my site under ways to make money. Let me know if you need more information.
@joliefille (3696)
Sigh. I have very little knowledge about dns. Afraid it might mess up everything. But I will try that again.
Great! but they got it fixed so you don't have to change anything now. THanks for responding and God bless you!
@elsoft12 (1825)
I have logged onto the site just minutes ago.Its back working,so you can go back to the site and check it out.