what is your mylot goal for the month of august?

hi there... i just reached my second payout tonight and i am still mylotting hard... hahahhaa... even if i have to set aside my sniffles and use prepaid card just to go here. my dsl is down tonight...wah!!!! anyway, i plan to reach 1600 posts, atleast and add 20 more dollars for my August payout. there is still half of the month to go. i know this could be pretty ambitious but i am aiming to reach it.. hahahahaha... i am dreaming big because i can just imagine how my video ipod looks like.. hahaahhahaha... wish me luck. what are your goals here in mylot this month? Shiloh
Well all I have to say to you is good luck. I hope you reach your goal on here. I am hoping to make payout for August myself today. So like you I am going to be on mylot all day if I have to responding to discussions. Wish you luck again. Dont get burned out.
hi thanks for the response. yes, i hope so to.. i want a video ipod... hahahhaa.... yes, i hope you will be able to make the payout soon. take care and keep on posting and enjoy mylotting!!!! ~ Shiloh
@kellys3ps (3726)
My mylot goal for August is to reach my second payout.
hi there. thanks for the reply. i hope you can reach your second payout too.. now i am working hard to reach a third one. if you dont mind how much was your first payout? happy mylotting!!!!
My goal for the month of August is to reach 300 post. I just want to reach the 300 mark before the end of the month. It seems you will reach that 1600 mark by the end of the month. You only got a little over 175 more post to go. So keep up the posting and Good Luck. Happy MyLotting!!
hi there. i still need alot... hehehe...around 1500 i guess... how do you find mylot? thanks for the response... i hope you can reach your 300th mark too. happy mylotting~ Shiloh
@metalhalo (601)
Holy cow! Do you mean 1600 posts just for the remaining part of August??? Is that even possible? That'd be amazing. I was going for 300. That seems so small considered to yours. About how many posts do you do in a day? I haven't figured out how many posts I can do in a day but I did get .45 on Friday. Good luck on aiming your goal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!
hi there... i just mylot all day long... hahahaha... don't get me wrong.. i do some things in between two... well, it's nice to have a call... i already received my first payout and last night i received confirmation that i made it to the second payout. i am still working hard to add another 10-30 dollars this month. i want and need an ipod... hahahhaha... by the way, how long have you been mylotting? i can't track how many posts i have each day... i just keep on and on... happpy mylotting!
@zhaosonghan (1039)
My goal is that i just reach 600,i hope i can get more higher price per post,up to now my price of per post is $0.01,if i can improve it,it's better,i will be affort to start some qualitative,if i don't achieve goal,i don't disappoint me,i will pay more affort.
@mialei23 (2386)
Wish you luck! 11 days to go before the end of August I think It's not possible for 1600th post and $20 payout. I have no goals for posting but I hope I can reach $10 for this month as my 3rd payout. I've been busy nowadays that's why I couldn't earn that much not like on my 1st and 2nd payout. Just keep on posting and wish you the best here in mylot.
i wish i can do that.. wow 1600 posts... i'll take a very long time to reach that many posts...hehehe.. this is my 4th day mylotting. i just found out about mylot last sunday... can you give me an advise?
hello... thank you for the response. Welcome to mylot!!!! so how it has been going? you need to aim for atleast 100 to get a star rating. you need to have alot of friends here, you will need to invite friends and some will be inviting you too.. and be friendly...hehehe and you need to reach another milestone, which is to reach 500 posts where you can copy and paste into this textbox... which will really help alot... happy mylottig... remember, the key is to keep on mylotting and mylotting... and keep it long! length matters too! if you have any question, i will be glad to answer them, if know... LOL...hahahaha. ~ Shiloh
My earning on MyLot has been rather slow these days, as I am busy with my job etc. Well, still trying to work hard and plan to use the money I earned from my blog and other money earning site - like mylot, to get some mutual funds, as my investment for the future. Right now, my goal is to generate $100+ monthly.
hi thanks for the response. you need to aim for atleast 100 to get a star rating and you need to reach another milestone, which is to reach 500 posts where you can copy and paste into this textbox... wow, that's a nice goal of reacing $100... good luck to you!!!! happy mylottig... remember, the key is to keep on mylotting and mylotting... and keep it long! ~ Shiloh
@Bluepatch (2480)
• Trinidad And Tobago
To get up to at least 300 more posts and maybe, just maybe, top over 30 dollars in earnings. The posts part of this deal appears possible but the earnings, well, it could be like pulling teeth, if you know what I mean.
hi there... how true, how true.... nice goal, keep it up... how many payouts do you have already? i will be receiving my second one next month. but i am still hoping to add more for the month of august. happy mylotting...
@xialinye (1403)
get paid...it's my final goal in mylot... wish me luck...
hi there... great goal.. keep it up... happy mylotting! thanks for the response... shiloh
I don't have big goal for August, as I was off mylot for over a week now, I just got back here today, had some home issues and I couldn't get to mylot. I am far from reaching my payout for August, but hey, still about half a month to go right? Wish me luck, getting that 10 usd payout is enough for me this month. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
hi there. welcome back to mylot. me too, it has been two days and nights that i didn't have dsl connection so i wasnt able to mylot or do anything productive and i feel so bad!!! hahahhhaa.. i have a goal and that is to have a video ipod by the end of the year. my dsl isp provider really sucks with a capital S. it even affected my communication with someone that i really needed to last night. hope you reach your payout too in August.. me? i am hoping to get back in the groove... hahhahaa... happy mylotting!!!!!
@satyakam (1112)
Well friend congrats first achieving the success and good luck for your next target ,about my goal,i'm new here and had keen interest to do hard to earn much,but when mylot started deducting my quality discussion,i feel harassed and down,i dont know what to do ,and i think setting goal will be foolish for me,because when the ax will be on my head i dont know,already i faced the major deduction of 14cent.
hi thanks for the response. welcome to mylot. just keep it up. and don't give up. i am sorry to hear about the deductions...just stay around and keep mylotting and mylotting. you will see payout soon. ~ Shiloh
My myLot goal for the month of August is to reach 100 posts.
hi thanks for the reply. i believe this is an attainable goal for you... :-D happy mylotting and keep it up!!! this site really really pays:-D
You are so active in Mylot, and I think you can fulfill your goal. I hope I can reach the minimum payout this month. Right now my earning is USD5.29 so I think it's not so possible. Especially lately I am busy with watching the Olympics. I love China
hi thanks for the response. i try to be active here. i have a goal. how's the olympics btw? take care and happy mylotting!
well, mine is two-fold. the first one is to reach payout this month and the second one is not to lose my mind trying to achieve goal number one. lol! shiloh, how in god's name do you accomplish 1600 posts in a month's time? do you not do anything except stay in the pc all day and all night mylotting? man, those accomplishments of yours are impressive but i don't think i'll be doing the same just to earn an additional $20. don't get me wrong, i'm not being a jerk but man, what you're doing is insane. i'm a little insane myself so i don't mind doing what you're doing, care to share your tips? i'd love to earn what you're earning here in mylot. video ipod huh? well, i got one and let me tell you something... don't have too much hopes about the video ipod. it doesn't live to the hype. good luck! i hope you hit your goals and surpass them if you can. lol! have an adequate day. cheers!!!
hi there... hahahhaa... well, my theory or whatever belief in this is, better to have a goal than none at all right? i will be trying... if i don't reach, i will just work harder for the next month... LOL... well, i have a day job but i am around computers day in and day out so mylotting is very accessible to me... hahahahaha... okay. if i dont buy an ipod, i will be able to use the money for other things, so it's a win-win siutation for me. i hope you reach your goal and happy mylotting and keep on posting and posting and posting....and it keep it long!!!! hahahahaha.... have a great day! ~ Shiloh
My goal is to reach the minimum payout. I am new here, and I earn few only, but I am almost reaching the minimum payout, so that is my goal now. I really wish I'll be able to reach it, or else, I have to wait again, and live poorly.
hi thanks for the reply.... yes, you can reach it...i believe that once you set a goal and try to reach it.. it's better than not having at all. happy mylotting and keep on posting and posting and posting!!!!! LOL
Well today is actually my 1st day signing up. I'll try to use it as much as I can. I don't really have a goal since I've just joined. But I guess I'll just see what happens. It would be nice to make a little extra cash while posting, but it seems like reading and seeing how many other posts people have made, you have to post A LOT. lol.
hi welcome to mylot. thanks for the reply. well, i can say to you for sure that mylot really pays. i already received my first payout and last night, i received confirmation that my second payout will be paid on or before September. hope you get settled here and enjoy yourself with the people that you meet while earning, as you said, little cash.... happy mylotting!!!!!
@luvstochat (6914)
Hi Shiloh I didn't set a goal for the month of August I have just been posting when I can. I really need to set goals as then I post more and make more maybe I will set a goal for myself for August but as of right now I just don't have one.
@sunshinecup (7881)
My goal is simple every month, just reach payout at ten dollars. I use my earnings from here to pay for a subscription at another site I love. Also by keeping my goal simple, I can focus on making the best posts and replies I can. I use to set number of posts and well I have to admit, my quality was not so great when I did that, felt like I had to rush to reach it most times. So now I just set it to making payout and nothing more. So far I have no problems achieving that while giving my best.
@jaded22 (828)
I'm planning to reach my first payout. Lol. That's really my goal. xD And then from there, i would want to reach a 1000 points, and perhaps a reputation somewhere along 9 or 10. :D
hi thanks for the reply. yes, just work harder in posting more and you can reach your first payout before august ends to make it to the septermber payments... yes, you can reach 1000 posts and if you want to have a great reputation here, be friendly, learn to give and take.... happy mylotting and if you have any mylot related questions, i am just here... :-D ~ Shiloh