voodoo doll?

@skenthal (1022)
Turkey
recently i was watching documentary about voodoo magic history and i was wondering if i had a voodoo doll right now here whom i would like to hurt i guess i would like to hurt my ex girlfriends who dumped me it would be really nice what about you? if you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you? and whom would it be? happy mylottings
@valeria1 (2724)
I have something I call black list and if I put a person in there that is it! I am the best friend one can have but do not push me over my limits, if that happens booom! black list! The funny part the ones in there can pray because I tell you they get what they deserve over and over! So, answering your question if I could hurt someone with voodoo dolls I will start with my black list even though I do not need them, the worse punishment you can give someone is just let them be with themselves! hahahaha!
@valeria1 (2724)
Thank you very much for the BR, I am emotional now! LOL
@skenthal (1022)
• Turkey
you are welcome
@spalladino (17925)
I don't think I'd actually want to hurt someone but I wouldn't mind causing a bunch of irritating things to happen to my exhusband...like the lid comes off the salt shaker, the milk goes bad immediately, his bike won't start, his car won't start, it rains only on him....fun stuff like that.
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey there skenthal,if i had a voodoo doll,I'll definitely kill some of my exes too.